NYC’S Leading Play-Therapy Preschool Celebrating the joy of childhood – at PlayTogether, we learn through play!
At PlayTogether, we believe that small class sizes, individual attention, rich varied curriculum, and commitment to group play are the best way to help our 2’s, 3’s, and 4’s develop social skills, social learning and analytical reasoning.
Our unique Play-Therapy based program is focused on joyful learning and custom individualized plans. We know that each child is unique with unique interests, skills and stages of development. So we work with each child and their family to create a custom Personal Development Plan.
What makes us different :
- We have a family-like, mixed-age classroom
- We have a very high teacher-student ratio (1:3)
- We work with each child individually as well as in small groups to help them develop
- We formulate a customized Personal Development Plan for each child
- We offer three academic levels
- We implement both class and small group learning to help develop skills and mirror real life
- We are an inclusion-based program which accommodates ESL and speech-and-language delayed students
At PlayTogether we share your joy and excitement when your child laughs, learns and achieves.
We use our Facebook page to provide a daily summary for parents of actives. This way parents can quickly check the page and ask specific questions that can lead to better parent-child discussion. We do not include any faces or distinctive pictures on the Facebook page. This feature has been very much appreciated by our parents.